REGISTER FOR SPRING SOCCER NOW!
A Place to Belong and Grow
Kids who play soccer and engage in healthy competition discover so much more than their athletic abilities. They experience a sense of belonging and learn what working together accomplishes. We encourage kids to challenge themselves as players and people.
Spring Soccer Registration deadline is March 12th! Download registration form and return with payment to 150 YMCA Drive, Madisonville. You may also register via our mobile app (Download "Daxko" on the App Store or Google Play)!
WAYS TO SAVE ON YOUTH SPORTS
- Join the Y to save and enjoy special member pricing on all YMCA programs!
- Save $5 when you sign up a sibling for Spring Soccer
- Participants enrolled at the Kid Center can recieve a $5 discount
- Participants in 2022 Youth Basketball get $5 off!
- We understand that some families are going through difficult times financially, but please do not let that keep your child from participating. Learn more about our financial assistance program (be sure to apply at least two weeks prior to the deadline).
BECOME A VOLUNTEER COACH
The YMCA wouldn't be the same without our volunteers and Spring Soccer is no exception. Coaching at the Y allows you to make a difference in your community and in the lives of many children. We value your involvement in our Youth Sports Program and your impact in influencing positive growth and development for young people. *all volunteers are required to submit to a thorough background check.