Preschool, Before School & After School Care
Our all-day preschool program is open to kids ages 3 & 4, and they must be potty trained. We will also accept 5-year-olds that are not yet going to Kindergarten. Our program features a fun and hands-on learning environment with loving and caring staff. Breakfast, lunch and snack are provided to each child enrolled. Our Preschool is open Monday-Friday from 6am-6pm.
Download the Preschool Parent Handbook HERE.
After School Program until 6pm
- YMCA Kid Center (transportation provided; limited capacity)
- West Broadway Elementary (on-site until 6pm)
- Hanson Elementary (on-site until 6pm)
Download the After School Parent Handbook HERE.
Rates and Fees
$20 Individual or $35 Family YMCA Member or Non-Member
All Day Preschool Care (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack Included)
$105/week YMCA Member; $125/week Non-Member
After School Care (Snack & Transportation Included)
$50/week YMCA Member; $65/week Non-Member
Before School Care (Transportation Included)
$25/week YMCA Member; $40/week Non-Member
Non-School Days for After School Participants
Additional Daily Fee: $8 YMCA Member
Holiday Camp Days
$19/day YMCA Member; $22/day Non-Member
Late Pickup* $1.00 Per Minute
Field Trip Fee: Varies based on destination
- All rates are weekly unless noted otherwise.
- All weekly payments are due on Monday of the week of care. Any account that is not paid will result in termination of all YMCA services and privileges.
- There is a $5.00 discount for additional children enrolled from the same family. This includes children on state assistance and YMCA scholarship.
- All accounts charges weekly and must be paid weekly, regardless of child's attendance, to hold the slot for school year. (the only exceptions are the weeks of Fall Break, Christmas Break and Spring Break.) Each child is allowed 5 absent days per school year, which may be used if your child is unable to come to childcare.
- Financial assistance is available for all YMCA programs and memberships. If you are in need of financial assistance, contact any YMCA staff member.
- *excessive abuse of late pick-ups could result in termination from program.
- Rates subject to change. Please contact the YMCA if you have questions.