Preschool & After School Care
Our all-day preschool program is open to kids ages 3 & 4, and they must be potty trained. We will also accept 5-year-olds that are not yet going to Kindergarten. Our program features a fun and hands-on learning environment with loving and caring staff. Breakfast, lunch and snack are provided to each child enrolled. Our Preschool is open Monday-Friday from 6am-6pm.
After School Program until 6pm
We offer after school care for school-age children at the following locations: YMCA Kid Center, Hanson Elementary School and West Broadway Elementary School. We also offer after school pickup (limited capacity) - Please check our current availabity before enrolling. After school snack is provided during this program.
- YMCA Kid Center (transportation provided; limited capacity)
- West Broadway Elementary (on-site until 6pm)
- Hanson Elementary (on-site until 6pm)
Rates and Fees
$25 Individual or $35 Family YMCA Member or Non-Member
All Day Preschool Care (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack Included)
$115/week YMCA Member; $135/week Non-Member
After School Care (Snack & Transportation Included)
$50/week YMCA Member; $65/week Non-Member
School Break Care
Additional Daily Fee: $19 YMCA Member; $23 Non-Member
Holiday Camp Days
$19/day YMCA Member; $22/day Non-Member
Late Pickup* $1.00 Per Minute
Field Trip Fee: Varies based on destination
- All rates are weekly unless noted otherwise.
- All weekly payments are due on Monday of the week of care. Any account that is not paid will result in termination of all YMCA services and privileges.
- There is a $5.00 discount for additional children enrolled from the same family.
- Financial assistance is available for all YMCA programs and memberships. If you are in need of financial assistance, contact the YMCA.
- Rates subject to change. Please contact the YMCA if you have questions.