MADY MANTAS Recreational Swim Team
New name, same team structure!
Swimmers will practice at the Hopkins County Family YMCA. Times vary based on skill level. Meets occur throughout the season at various times.
- Practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5:00-6:00pm
- Must be at least 5 years old
- 25 yards continuous swimming of the four competitive strokes
- Refine all 4 strokes with endurance training
- Emphasis on training and stoke technique
- Practice Monday-Friday 3:30-4:45pm
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Saturday practice recommended, not mandatory.
- Emphasis on endurance, technique, and race preparation
- Must be able to complete a designated freestyle and IM set
- Practice Monday-Friday 3:30-5:00pm, Saturday 8-9:30am
- Advanced swimmers only.
The Hopkins County Family YMCA believe the values and skills learned as an individual, along with being a part of a team, are vital building blocks for life's greatest challenges. Each swimmer will learn, grow and thrive by developing the skills and relationships they need to be healthy, confident and connected to others.
Download your registration form HERE.