Preschool and After School Care
2017/2018 School Year: If you are looking for all day preschool/child care as well as after school care, then we have options for you! All enrollment forms, financial assistance forms can be picked up at the YMCA Kid Center Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm. For questions and additional information phone 270-825-1254. In order to enroll and hold your spot, the enrollment form and registration must be paid in full at the Kid Center.
Our all day preschool program is open to kids ages 3 & 4 and they must be potty trained. We will also accept 5 year old that are not going to Kindergarten. Our program features a fun and hands-on learning environment with loving and caring staff. Breakfast, lunch and snack are provided to each child enrolled. Open Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm.
After School Program until 6pm
We offer after school care for school age children at the following locations. We have limited transportation available to pick up your child at their school or some schools will transport your child to the YMCA Main Center. You will need to check with your school regarding the transportation needs. After school snack is provided during this program.
- YMCA Main Kid Center
- West Broadway Elementary
- Hanson Elementary
Rates and Fees
$30 Individual or $45 Family YMCA Member or Non-Member
All Day Preschool Care (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack Included)
$85/week YMCA Member; $100/week Non-Member
After School Care (Snack & Transportation Included)
$50/week YMCA Member; $65/week Non-Member
Non-School Days for After School Participants
Additional Daily Fee: $7 YMCA Member
Holiday Camp Days
$17/day YMCA Member; $20/day Non-Member
Late Pickup* $1.00 Per Minute
Field Trip Fee: Varies based on destination
- All rates are weekly unless noted otherwise.
- All weekly payments are due on Monday of the week of care. Any account that is not paid will result in termination of all YMCA services and privileges.
- There is a $5.00 discount for additional children enrolled from the same family. This includes children on state assistance and YMCA scholarship.
- All accounts charges weekly and must be paid weekly, regardless of child's attendance, to hold the slot for school year. (the only exceptions are the weeks of Fall Break, Christmas Break and Spring Break.) Each child is allowed 5 absent days per school year, which may be used if your child is unable to come to childcare.
- Financial assistance is available for all YMCA programs and memberships. If you are in need of financial assistance, contact any YMCA staff member. The HOPKINS COUNTY FAMILY YMCA is a partner agency of the United Way of the Coalfield.
- *excessive abuse of late pick-ups could result in termination from program.
- Rates subject to change. Please contact the YMCA if you have questions.