Join the Y Team!
The Hopkins County Family YMCA is now hiring multiple positions!
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you'll discover more than a job - you'll enjoy the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM at the YMCA!
The Y is now hiring! Current opportunities include:
- Healthy Living Advocate
- Daytime Lifeguard (must be availble between the hours of 6 AM and 3 PM)
- Preschool Teacher
- Day Camp Leader
- Swim Lesson Instructor
- School Age Child Care Leader
All employees enjoy:
- Ongoing training and opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work schedule
- FREE Family Membership
- FREE Nationwide Access to over 2,500 YMCA locations across the country
- 50% off program fees
If the Y hires an employee that an active member refers and that employee works at least 90 days, the referring member will receive a $25 credit on their account.
- Includes staff hired through January 1
- Credit will be applied to accounts by February 15
- Staff member can only list one referring active member
- Active members may refer multiple staff.
Download our employment application and return to the YMCA as soon as possible to be considered for our current openings.