Where Do Kids Go When There's Nowhere to Go?
‘For a Better Us’:
The Y Puts Forth Its First US National Marketing Campaign
The Y's powerful commercials, "Places" and "Idle Hands," debuted on Jan. 24, to an overwhelmingly positive response. These ads will continue to run during the first quarter of this year and again at year-end across networks based on the media consumption habits of those most likely to support the Y with donations.
Below are a just a few media stories on the Y's campaign launch with more to come. Check them out and let us know what you think of the Y's first nationwide advertising campaign!
- The New York Times: The Y Embarks on Its First National Advertising Campaign
- Ad Week highlighted the Y's commercials as its 'Ad of the Day'
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: New Commercials Highlight Y's Social Programs
- The NonProfit Times: Y-USA Launches National Media Blitz
- Boston Globe: The Y Embarks on Its First Ad Campaign