Now Hiring Summer Camp Staff!
The YMCA Kid Center is now hiring 2018 Summer Camp Staff to deliver safe, fun and engaging day camp experiences to kids ages 5 to 12.
We are looking for Summer Camp Staff who are prepared to make a positive impact in the lives of children. YMCA Summer Camp staff are active, energetic, responsible and patient. We strive to become role models and create a safe and fun environment for our campers to make lifelong memories. Staff should be organized, attentive, and willing to follow instructions well. This job requires staff to be a team players and see the big picture.
Summer Camp Counselors will help their group of campers build lasting memories, relationships and values while facilitating small group activities. Counselors contribute to the Y's mission by:
- helping campers build leadership skills and memorable relationships
- conneting with each camper to help them feel welcome and cared for
- establishing friendships with and among campers
- modeling positive leadership behavior and value for campers to follow
- ensuring the safety and health of each camper
- assisting with duties wherever is needed in camp
To apply for open Summer Camp Staff positions, complete application and return to YMCA Kid Center, 151 YMCA Drive, Madisonville KY.